<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

You've finally done it.
Oh I warned you, appellate judges. I told you that I MUST obtain a replacement judge for D.C. Circuit Judge Harry T. Edwards or I would cancel the popular "20 Questions" feature of my blog. Well none of you appellate judges stepped forward, so I had to beg for permission to reprint someone else's questions. Looking back, I think I was in a state of denial. Underneath my quiet fury at D.C. Circuit Judge Harry T. Edwards I simply could not believe that you appellate judges would let the popular "20 Questions" feature of my blog come to an end. Now I realize that you are only hurting yourselves.

There will be no more of the popular "20 Questions" feature.

You have done this to yourselves, appellate judges. Now who will ask you what your favorite and least favorite aspects of being an appellate judge are? Who will allow you to tell the world your opinion on citation to unpublished opinions? Who will wonder what tips you have for better brief writing or oral advocacy? Who?

Nobody. That's who. If you want to know who to blame, look in a mirror, or look to D.C. Circuit Judge Harry T. Edwards.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?