<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Would I lie to you?
"From the outset, I have expressed a willingness to continue the '20 questions' feature for as long as appellate judges are willing to participate as interviewees. " When D.C. Circuit Judge Harry T. Edwards backed out of the October installment of the 20 questions feature I threatened to end the feature if another appellate judge did not step forward. I said, "In order for the feature to continue, I must obtain a replacement October 2004 interviewee by this Friday, October 1, 2004." I also said that "If I am unable to obtain a replacement October 2004 interviewee by this Friday, this web log's "20 questions for the appellate judge" feature will permanently come to an end after twenty quite remarkable installments in twenty months."

Well, quite frankly, it was all too ominous for me. When push came to shove, after my repeated threats, I was really too scared that the 20 questions feature might actually end, so

See here. That is to say, the 20 questions feature was never really in danger at all! However, this was a one-time-only reprieve. If I don't get an interviewee for December or maybe it's January at this point, I really really really will cancel the feature.

No really I will.

I'm not just saying that. It's true.

For real this time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?