<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

There is no bad press.  I have decided that it takes a big man to have detractors.  I have therefore decided to link in my blogroll to Greedy Clerksthe other How Appalling and to this How Appalling, although I have taken care to make sure that this site is sidled with the denigrating title of "How Appalling II."  Of course, longtime readers of How Appalling know just what a big move this is for me.  My former position was that I would delete blogroll links to people who criticize me (like Greedy Clerks) and while I would link to an article about How Appalling, I wouldn't link to this site itself.
 
Of course, I had to change my policy of de-linking those who insult me.  Otherwise, I would be forced to remove my link to the Wall Street Journal, which today dissed me by publishing an article about Sentencing Law and Policy blog without mentioning me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?