<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

I am Very Famous. I have many leather-bound books. As I noted here, lots of people are looking at my blog, from all over the world. I know this because I use Extreme Tracking. This product is like regular tracking, but extreme. As you know, I am quite grateful for foreigners taking an interest in American appellate litigation. Remember: Please come to Harvard next month to see my lecture entitled: Technology: It is the Future! However, do not expect me to cite to foreign law, even if it provides the rule of decision in your cases because I intend to recruit clients by telling them how "conservative" I am despite the fact that American courts have cited to foreign law from the beginning, my clients don’t like to be told this, nor do they like to be told that I am a "lousy oral advocate." PS: Sex Toy Reference.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?